It’s not easy being a provisional driver with today’s rates, but having the right insurance in place is just as important when you’re learning to drive as it is when you’re an experienced driver.
Through provisional driver insurance arranged by CSW Insurance Brokers Ltd and underwritten by Chaucer Insurance, we’re committed to providing premiums which are more affordable, on policies which are flexible and fit for purpose, whether you need it for yourself or the person who’s learning in your car.
With this cover in place, you or your student can learn to drive safe in the knowledge that you’re covered, without it costing over the odds.
Click “get a quote” or if you would prefer to speak to us directly call us on 01461 337 751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comprehensive cover for a learner driver while driving a car owned and insured by their parent
- Cover to drive vehicles up to a group 32 and up to £20,000 in value
- Policy in the provisional driver’s name
- Protected no claims bonus on owners vehicle in the event of an accident
- Cover ceases once full licence is obtained